Softwash Machines for Sale in Central PA
Softwashing vs Power Washing vs Pressure Washing Explained
Pressure washing is an umbrella term encompassing two separate types of washing: power washing and softwashing. Both types use pressure to create a more focused and farther-reaching stream of water for extra cleaning power. What separates one from the other is how much pressure each uses and the resulting applications.
- GPM higher relative to PSI
- Used for washing siding of homes, cleaning cars, roof and window washing, applying/rinsing thick detergents
- Most often used in conjunction with detergents, chemical boosters, and surfactants
- PSI higher relative to GPM
- Used for blasting off tough stains, gum spots, removing paint, cleaning oil and grease from hard surfaces
- Often uses pressure and water temperature as main means of removing dirt from surfaces
Practical for Commercial & Residential Use
Softwash machines are used all over the country to clean residential homes and commercial buildings by homeowners and contractors. You don’t have to be a professional to make the purchase worthwhile.
Softwash Machine Rentals in PA
If you don’t plan on using the machine very often and just need it for your annual house washing, consider renting a softwash machine from the Power Wash Store of Central PA. We give you a free product demonstration before you leave so you know exactly how to use the equipment when you get home and ready to tackle the task.