Gas Pressure Washers for Sale in Central PA
Should you buy a gas or electric pressure washer? How do you know which one is best for you? Let the helpful staff at Power Wash Store of Central PA help you choose which type is best for your purposes.
Pros & Cons of Gas Pressure Washers
- Power – gas pressure washers have nearly twice the cleaning power of their electric counterparts
- Speed – more power means you can clean faster and more efficiently
- Portability – no need to plug into outlets
- Noise – gas pressure washers are much louder than electric models
- Winterizing – need to be winterized since gas machines shouldn’t be stored indoors
- More Dangerous – more power means operators need to exercise more caution
Hot and Cold Water Gas Models
The Power Wash Store of Central PA has a large inventory of both hot water and cold water gas pressure washers for you to buy or rent depending on what you need it for. Learn how to pick the right pressure washer nozzles for your specific cleaning needs.
New Models, New Features, New Users
First time using a pressure washer? Used to your old pressure washer and need an explanation of the newer equipment? Before you buy or rent anything, request a demo so you know exactly what you’re getting and how to use it. Tell us your experience level, and we can make sure to explain things in a way you can relate to, because that’s what great customer service is all about.